Whitehouse Station Attorneys
Your Best Interests Are Our #1 Priority Let Tune Law Group Help You Navigate Through the Chaos of Uncertainty

Can I Be Forced to Pay Back Child Support?

If your divorce agreement requires you to pay court-ordered child support, there are federal and state laws in place that ensure that these payments are made regularly and on time. The legal term for a parent failing to meet their child support payment responsibilities is “in arrears” and the back child support is called “arrearages.”[…] Read More

How Do I Effectively Co-Parent After a Divorce?

Going through a divorce is a difficult process even under the best of circumstances. The situation becomes even more complicated when children are involved. Parents who are committed to working together to successfully co-parent their children can still face unexpected challenges related to custody issues, the children’s education and healthcare, finances and scheduling issues during[…] Read More

Can I Have Alimony Payments Reduced?

Reducing the amount of alimony paid to a former spouse is possible under certain situations. In New Jersey, reduction or termination of alimony can be a complex process, depending upon the circumstances requiring a modification. In order to seek a reduction or termination of alimony payments, it will be your responsibility to convince the court[…] Read More

Contact Tune Law Group

For Assistance With Your Legal Matter, Contact Us Today