Stephanie H. Fulton, Esq. – Associate Attorney
Stephanie H. Fulton began working as a family law attorney after graduating from Rutgers Law School and serving as Law Clerk to the Honorable Anthony F. Picheca, Jr., Somerset County Criminal Division.
Ms. Fulton specializes in matrimonial, custody, and domestic violence matters.
While earning her law degree, Ms. Fulton served as the Notes and Comments Editor of the Women’s Rights Law Reporter, wherein she authored a legal journal note published in Volume 42 entitled “The Rape Kit Backlog: The Continuous Hampering of Society’s Protection and Liberty Interests.”. Ms. Fulton also served as a Legal Analysis Writing and Research Skills Teaching Assistant. Ms. Fulton also achieved the prestigious Criminal Law and Procedure Certificate while serving as a student attorney in the Child Advocacy Clinic and Civil Justice Clinic.
In November 2023, Ms. Fulton served as a Continuing Legal Education Instructor, presenting a seminar to the Somerset, Hunterdon, and Warren County Bar Associations entitled “Motions in Limine and Pretrial Procedure.” She also served as a volunteer Judge for the 7th Annual Scarlet Knight Mock Trial Invitational held at Rutgers University.
Memberships & Committees
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Hunterdon County Bar Association
- Hunterdon County Family Practice Committee
- Lawyer Referral Committee, Co-Chair
- Membership and Young Lawyers Committee
- Seminars/Sponsorship Committee
- Rutgers University Law School, J.D.
- West Chester University, B.A.
Contact the firm to learn more about its attorneys and how they can help in your situation.